Here is the recipe:
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 lobster tails
1/4 pound fior de latte (fresh mozzarella), diced
1 pound fresh lasagna sheets cut into pappardelle strands (or homemade fresh pappardelle)
1 20 oz can San Marzano tomatoes
1 glass dry white wine
1/4 cup shallots, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 pinch chili flakes
1/4 cup tarragon, chopped fine
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. remove lobster meat from tail shells, chop coarsely, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. add olive oil to pan over med-high heat and saute shallots, chili flakes and garlic until soft.
3. add chili flakes and saute for one minute longer.
4. add white wine and deglaze pan. cook until reduced by half.
5. add tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and cook until flavours meld to your liking.
7. add lobster and cook until lobster is pink (about 2 minutes)
8. add tarragon to sauce and stir to combine.
9. meanwhile, repare pasta in salted water, according to package directions.
10. when pasta is cooked, add pasta to sauce, add fior de latte and toss to combine.